tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Dangerously Yours: 2 (Loving Dangerously)

Dangerously Yours - A.M. Griffin See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com!A fantastically erotic, romantic, and entertaining journey to a galaxy far, far, away! Human space pirates, totally sexy aliens, intergalactic political intrigue, and the right combination of heartbreak and drama make this Sci-Fi Erotic Romance a great read!Even though the book is sic-fi, I’m not sure that being a fan of science fiction is a requirement for enjoying this book. Though many of the characters are alien, most in this story resemble humans, have many human characteristics, including a full-range of human feeling and emotions. It’s these emotions (combined with a healthy dose of physical attraction) that forge a connection between Kane and Sa’Mya. They are so entirely different in so many ways, but both have experienced heart-breaking loss and are unfortunate victims of circumstance. At its heart, this story is about two characters’ journeys to overcome their differences and find a path towards healing and ultimately the love they both deserve. Kane and Sa’Mya have fantastic sexual chemistry and share some very steamy scenes, as do other characters in the story; this book is HOT!Though this is the second book in the series, it can easily be read as a stand-alone. I haven’t read the first book, Dangerously Mine, but after reading this book, it definitely has a place on my TBR list *I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.