tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Bella Key

Bella Key - Scarlet Chastain Click Here to read this review and a guest post from the author: Why she writes F/F Romance "For Women, About Women".A quick, easy, and breezy read, Bella Key is a warm, sexy, emotional, and heartfelt romance. When Maddie takes a quickie vacation to Bella Key, she has no idea that her life is about to change forever, and her secret fantasies are about to come true.Chastain does a beautiful job of creating the chemistry between two women. There’s an easy friendship and connection, tinged with plenty of sexual longing and desire. It isn’t long before Maddie and Sunny act on their growing feelings for one another, resulting in beautifully written, sensual and passionate love scenes.The story itself is entertaining and engaging, with a dash of humor, plenty of romance, and just enough conflict: brought on by Maddie’s questioning of her own desires and sexual identity. The setting is beautiful and magical, a place where people go to find contentment and their true selves. People like famous romance author Jules Quigley, whose character I absolutely adore, and just so happens to hold the key to Sunny and Maddie’s future. A lovely HEA tops off a story to be enjoyed by all romance fans.” ‘Feelings and emotions can’t always be placed neatly in little boxes. Straight and gay are simply labels we place upon ourselves. Happiness is what we all strive for. Open your mind to what and who makes you happy.’ “*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.