tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Trust: A New Beginning: 1

Trust: A New Beginning: 1 - Cristiane Serruya See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com!WOW! What an emotional roller coaster! Trust took me for quite an amazing ride; I couldn’t put it down.The story is beautifully told in such exquisite detail, I felt I was with the characters: Living in their amazing homes and traveling to luxurious European locations in a plush private jet. And yet, I did not feel alienated by the characters’ extreme wealth. They remained accessible, their tragedies, triumphs and emotions real, palpable, and relatable: it did not interfere with their humanity. Serruya shows that even the most privileged are not immune to darkness, loneliness, and despair.As did nearly every man she comes in to contact with, I fell in love with Sophia. She’s brilliant, stylish, stunningly beautiful, and a survivor. I wanted nothing more for her to find love and happiness, and after struggling to end an abusive and controlling relationship with Ethan, I was thrilled when Alistair came in to the picture. I may be in love with Sophia, but I’m certainly in lust with the super-sexy Alistair: handsome, rugged, dark, and dominating with a rare but present soft side. Serruya creates absolutely explosive chemistry between Sophia and Alistair from the moment that they meet. Throughout the entire book, she writes scenes that are incredibly emotionally charged, and I was often left breathless and stunned. When Sophia and Alistair were alone together the first time, I thought I might pass out! Their respective pasts bring many conflicts to their relationship, further complicated by Alistair’s possessiveness and his desire for a submissive, a need which Sophia fears she can not fulfill.This book has so many elements: completely engaging characters, sizzling romance, achingly intense sex scenes, plenty of drama, touching stories of heart-breaking tragedy and loss, and a the chance for healing and redemption. Along with all of this is an intriguing plot that is just getting started; Sophia’s past is not gone and the journey is just beginning. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this saga!“The power she had over him: intoxicating, terrifying, and glorious. Instead of stopping him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her breasts toward the scorching heat of his chest. She rubbed against him to quench a wild thirst she had never acknowledged before. She felt caught in the middle of a storm she couldn’t control. Alistair’s deep groan transmitted the longing he felt. Longing for her body, longing for her soul.”*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.