tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

As You Wish

As You Wish - A. Violet End See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com!Truth #1: I have never gotten over my childhood love of fairytales.Truth #2: I love sexy stories and steamy romance.Truth #3: With a unique and creative take on a classic, As You Wish offers the lyrical voice and tone of a beloved fairy tale, beautiful and surprising romances, all with a very sexy twist.I adore the author's take on the classic Cinderella: she adds her own unique elements, brings in well known characters from other fairy tales, putting it all together into an exciting and engaging fantasy with just enough smut.I particularly enjoyed the unlikely, sometimes sweet, and often tumultuous romance between Annora and Charming. As much as Annora is a a classic fairy tale princess, Charming is far from the handsome prince. In this story, the hero is quite unexpected.All of the elements are present: evil demoness step-sisters, a handsome prince in need of a wife, a beautiful ball, and glass slippers. But this story has so much more: a very real and emotional romance, steamy sex, an action-packed climax, and a clever, unexpected, but incredibly satisfying happily-ever-after."Love is it's own cruel magic," he said. "Blessing for some, curse for others. Magic wouldn't be magic if we knew why it worked."The little man clapped his hands, and she felt her feet warming. Beneath the many layers of skirts, she saw the high-heeled slippers: fine as winter's frost on glass, but hard as crystal. "Made of my own tears?" she said. "Love is a cruel magic, indeed."*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.