tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Marooned with the Millionaire

Marooned with the Millionaire - Sandra Bunino Visit www.tattooedbookreview.com for this review and more!Decadent, escapist, beautifully romantic, and achingly sexy; a reading vacation that made me reluctant to go home.From their very first meeting there is a sizzling and undeniable chemistry between Jason and Stephanie. They are a couple you root for, complementing each other so well, and each offering the other a chance to heal from damaging past relationships. Ghosts from their respective pasts crop up and threaten the budding romance, adding just enough drama and intrigue to keep the story interesting.Bunino has an ability to create stunning backdrops to her stories, and this is no exception. From Miami to Vegas, she crafts richly opulent hotels and villas, the perfect settings for romance and always well-written and super-steamy erotica.Complete with a satisfying happily ever after, this is a fabulous, sexy, and unforgettable book vacation." 'Stef, I know that you don't do things like this. I'll leave right now. Just say the word. But I assure you that is you want to continue down this path tonight, you will not regret it. Never for a moment will you regret it.'Stephanie considered her options. Sure she could ask him to leave now, but the floodgates of a long-stifled passion were just opened, and she needed more, so much more. She was under the magic spell of Jason Royce."*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.