tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Finding Trust

Finding Trust - Natalie Gayle Visit www.tattooedbookreview.com for this review and more.A very enjoyable romantic suspense that has action, intrigue, heat, and an interesting paranormal twist, Finding Trust is a solid series debut.Because I’m an equine professional myself, I personally found the story very compelling, as it centers around a young, female equine veterinarian. The author takes the very real situation of the deadly Hendra virus and expands it into an exciting bioterrorism plot, complete with a secret team of agents that have some extra “special” qualities to fight a potential global disaster. Though the book reads a little slow in the very beginning, once the story gets rolling it is sexy, action-packed, and nearly impossible to put down.Gayle takes the time allow Rihanna and Brayden, our lead couple, to establish a strong chemistry and connection. They build on an initial attraction until it boils over into some steamy sex, made super hot by the fact that the author has painted an absolutely gorgeous picture of Brayden in the reader’s mind. Protective, extra strong, sexy, and confident work for me I like Rhianna’s character very much: no-nonense, tough with just enough vulnerability, and refuses to play the damsel in distress card. The author has also given this well-matched couple a great supporting cast that we hopefully get to know better in future books in the series.Overall, this is an entertaining read with an intriguing plot and very good group of characters. The story ends on a cliffhanger, leaving the door open for more books in a very promising series.*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.