tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Plague Town

Plague Town - Dana Fredsti I want to be Ashley Parker when I grow up!This action-packed zombie adventure features Ashley Parker: a cool, sexy, bad-ass zombie fighting heroine. Her inner and outer strength, quirky sense of humor, and relatable vulnerability make Ashley one of my favorite female leads of all time. Put her in the midst of the motley crew of immune “Wild Cards” that are her supporting cast and the result is a brilliant group of characters.As they fight to contain a budding zombie outbreak, our characters face gory battles with rotting zombies and struggle to come to terms with the fact that their lives are forever changed. Despite the dramatic horror aspects of the book, Fredsti manages an undertone tinged with humor. All of this, with a touch of romance and an epic climactic battle make this a fantastically addictive first book in the series.* I was provided a copy of the book by BTS eMag for purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review – all conclusions are my own responsibility.