tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Six Naughty Nights (Love in Reverse)

Six Naughty Nights (Love in Reverse) - Serenity Woods See the full review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com.Warm, emotional, and breathtakingly sexy, this book was not what I expected, in absolutely the best way possible.I love when I pick up a book by an author that I have never read, and within the first few pages I know I’m going to enjoy the book. There is connection, a feeling of comfortable understanding with the author’s voice. For me, this was one of those books.I had a feeling this book would be scorchingly hot (which it is), but what I did not expect was the deep level of emotion. I cried within the first few minutes. That’s not to say it’s an all out tear-jerker, but the author easily connects the reader with the characters’ deep emotions. Woods has an unfailing talent for seamlessly blending warmth, feeling, and a touch a humor with the extremely sexual. There is never a moment where it feels disjointed. In this book, she tackles difficult issues of relationships, family, trust, forgiveness, and love, and still delivers unique and beautifully written erotica.I fell in love with the characters, especially Toby. Handsome, well-built, sensitive, funny and forceful and adventurous in the bedroom (and a few other locations): what’s not to love? He shows Esther such tenderness but completely possesses her sexually. HOT. I was devastated when it occurred to me that they might not actually be able to make it work: and I held out hope and held my breath until the very end.I loved this book: the story, the sex, and the satisfying ending.“Her thoughts drifted hazily-brief replays of the sights and sensations she’d just experienced mingled with the thoughts and emotions spiraling through her. I’m Yours, she’d said, and the truth had brought tears to her eyes. But she’d only said it in the passion of the moment. It was all part of the role she had been playing. Wasn’t it?”*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.