tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

His Desire Her Surrender (Dominating Billionaires Erotic Romance #2)

His Desire, Her Surrender - Malia Mallory CLICK HERE to see the entire post at www.tattooedbookreview.com. Author Malia Mallory shares her favorite bondage lines from the book!Combine a sexy billionaire, a sassy sub, super hot sex scenes, a dash of corporate intrigue, and a romantic HEA, and you have this fantastic story!I was super excited to spend more time with Marcus and Tabitha. After the first book, their relationship seemed to have so much potential, and this book proves it. I enjoyed witnessing their chemistry as they grow as a couple and as Dom and sub, battle insecurities, learn to trust, and truly cement their feelings for one another. Both are believable characters, down-to-earth and relatable (even with Marcus’ extreme wealth). The story of their relationship has just enough heart-felt emotion and drama to keep it interesting, without too much angst. The real heat between this couple is in bedroom (or most any room they may happen to be in): the sex scenes are original, well-written, and super steamy, including a beautifully detailed bondage scene involving velvet covered rope that I just loved. The sex is deliciously kinky without being too edgy.This story has it all, interesting characters, an engaging plot, great sex scenes, and a satisfying romance. It does not need to be read with the first book, but I highly recommend them both!“He tapped into her most secret needs- her desire to be taken and tamed. She wasn’t a masochist. She wasn’t in to pain. But the sting of the paddle combined with surrender of control opened her mind and body to limitless pleasure. She yearned to feel it again. She’d never imagined that connections like she found with Marcus existed.”*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.