tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Virgin Under Ground (1 Night Stand Series)

Virgin Under Ground (1 Night Stand Series) - Kate Richards See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com :)A ruggedly sexy, brilliantly intelligent, disaster prepping hero? Ummmm, YES PLEASE!I love this story. It’s a quick read, and very well-written. I really appreciated the writing style: the story flowed so smoothly. The romance between the two main characters is sensual, sexy, and ultimately, hopeful. The author creates a sizzling chemistry in a short amount of time. Lukas is the exact right combination of protective strength and tenderness.For me, a highlight of this story is the underground bunker that the bulk of the story takes place in. The author’s creation of this incredibly beautiful, and very useful, safe place is highly imaginative. That space and the irresistible Dr. Lukas Gerard have me wishing for the apocalypse!"The man who stared down at her was not the urbane professor who had picked her up. Rather a god, a man of unlimited strength who could carry her through disasters and fears, who had built a fortress of safety and beauty inside the belly of the earth herself. When he reached for her, she went to him, and put herself in his hands. She was living, for the first time.”*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.