tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Wunder (#1 Approach)

The Approach (Wunder #1) - A.R. Von See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com!A unique and sexy short, Wunder offers a twist on the “typical” post-apocalyptic zombie story. The main characters, also romantic leads, have a zombie-related secret to share!I’m a fan of pretty much anything zombie, and this story did not disappoint. It’s well-written and a great introduction to the characters. In a short span of time the author creates an undeniable heat and connection between Wunder and Pete, culminating in a steamy sex scene. Their relationship, the possibilities it holds, along with this story’s compelling plot and unique twist on the genre, has me eager to read more!“ ‘I was always afraid too. I’m different from everyone else and never wanted to be with anyone before now.’ I realize he felt the same way I did. I was always afraid, and never felt any motivation to go after a guy before. I know I need to say something about this, but I couldn’t find any words, so I did the next best thing, and kissed him. He says everything I feel, that longing I’ve had too, for what feels like forever. I needed this.”