tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Plague Nation

Plague Nation - Dana Fredsti What?! It's done?! But... What about...?!The second book in the Ashley Parker series could be read as a stand-alone, but the first book is too good to miss! As a zombie outbreak worsens and threatens the entire country, Ashley and a band of misfit “Wild Cards” must face more zombie mayhem in this gory, action-packed and entertaining thrill-ride. As the situation becomes dire, the mood becomes darker and bleaker. Even Ash’s constant, witty pop-culture references have a dark tinge. As we become more attached to the characters, their mortality is brought to the forefront, and we must watch sadly as their strength and bravado deteriorates, along with the civilized world. Questions are answered but more are raised and a dramatic cliffhanger left me desperate for more of this clever and addicting horror series.*I was provided a copy of the book by BTS eMag for purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review – all conclusions are my own responsibility.