tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Accidental Love (Hot Bods Series)

Accidental Love - Lacey Wolfe Visit www.tattooedbookreview.com on March 5 for my stop on the Hot Bods Series tour!A lovely combination of heartwarming romance and steamy sex, Accidental Love is a fun and satisfying novella.I enjoyed Jane and Ben’s story very much. Though I see little of myself in Jane, she is a likable character and I wanted very much to see her happy. Enter Ben, the older, richer and incredibly sexy man who can offer her that happiness. There is attraction, chemistry, build and some very hot sex scenes.Toby, Jane’s dog, provides some laugh-out-loud moments, complementing an interesting plot involving Jane’s sleazy boss. A happily ever after rounds out this delightful book.“He’d kissed her speechless. She didn’t say a word. Instead, she simply watched as the most amazing man she’d ever met headed across the parking lot to his car.He was good. Very good.” *I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.