tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Seduced by Pain (The Seduced Saga, Book 2, Rose's Trilogy)

Seduced by Pain (The Seduced Saga, Book 2, Rose's Trilogy) - Kimberly Kinrade Full review to come....Please visit my stop on the SEDUCED BY PAIN book tour at www.tattooedbookreview.com on March 4!The second book in the Seduced series takes us deeper into Rose’s world of magic, love, lust, darkness and hope. With her mother’s plot to kill her and steal the O’Connor’s source of power, Rose must face herself, her dark power, and go against her family to save her one true love. Though decidedly darker than Seduced by Innocence, this book is more dynamic, and throughout the darkness are glimmers of hope.As we go deeper into the story, the author answers many questions from the first book, and poses more. The plot moves quickly, with action and intrigue that kept me rapidly turning the pages. We are introduced to even more magical beings and characters as Kinrade continues to expand the cast.For me, the highlight of the story is Rose and Derek’s romance. With obvious nods to Romeo and Juliet, they are determined to be together no matter what stands against them. They are meant for each other and this is clearly illustrated in their undeniable chemistry and steamy love scenes. Even more intriguing is through their lovemaking they are able to find one piece of the puzzle that may help Rose learn to control her power, and ultimately save them all.A unique and beautifully written paranormal romance, Seduced by Pain is a journey of hope and identity, love and lust, power and survival. I truly enjoyed this book and am eagerly awaiting the next book in the series.“Pain and pleasure are born from the same explosion of nerves. Together they form the precipice of magic and sexual awakening, pushing me over the edge and into a new experience.”*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.