tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

The Reunion

The Reunion - David   Burnett A thoughtful and poignant portrait of marriage and it’s inevitable struggles, The Reunion tells the story of Allie and Michael as they ask the question each of us may ask of ourselves at some time: “How did we get here?”Burnett smoothly navigates flashbacks and flash-forwards, moving the plot along quickly. The book is a series of moments, some seemingly insignificant at the time, that eventually shape the story. Using these moments, the author brings to life the cast of primary characters and draws the reader in to their complicated relationships. These characters are people the reader will recognize, either in themselves or someone they know.This is an engaging story of love, marriage, betrayal and the quest to find oneself, and ultimately happiness and fulfillment.*I was provided a copy of the book by BTS eMag for purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review – all conclusions are my own responsibility.