tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Jar of Pandora

Jar of Pandora - Marisette Burgess This second book in the series would be best read in series order; though some background is provided, the story is certainly much richer knowing the entire plot from the beginning.One again Burgess takes the reader into her captivating world of Greek mythology and Christianity, set in modern times. This book takes a much darker turn: packed with action, violence, and heart-wrenchingly emotional moments as the characters must face questions of love, life, death, sacrifice, good, and evil. As Burgess delves deeper into the lives and psyches of characters we have grown attached to, she introduces many new players, creatively placing important figures of ancient mythology and religion in modern times and context. This fast-paced and engaging YA adventure takes the reader straight into a heart-stopping climax and leaves us desperate for the next chapter in the story.*I was provided a copy of the book by the BTS eMag for purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review- all conclusions are my own responsibility.