tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Men of the Cave

Men of the Cave - Marisette Burgess In this first book of the series, Burgess seamlessly integrates Greek mythology, Christian folklore, and modern atheism in an interesting and entertaining YA adventure. Starting a little slow, the author gives the reader time to know and grow attached to the characters and their diverse and sometimes mysterious backgrounds.The main cast of characters nods slightly to another very popular YA series, but this story is original and engaging. With Spain providing a beautiful backdrop, the plot progresses from an unlikely romance, through jaw-dropping revelations, to an action packed climax that hints at what is surely to come in the next books in the series.*I was provided a copy of the book by the BTS eMag for purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review- all conclusions are my own responsibility.