tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Wild Thunder (The Edge Series)

Wild Thunder (The Edge Series) - Kacey Hammell See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.comUsually when a story begins with an attractive young woman stranded on the side of a the road in a rainstorm, it does not end well for her. I like this type of story much better!This little story is hot and steamy instant gratification, just like any good quickie should be. Another of the author's In the Arms of the Law short stories, it has a great combination of a strong and submissive female lead and a brooding Dom with a soft side. It's definitely worth a read, and I hope to read more about these two characters. "Sex wouldn't solve any problems. Oh, how well she understood that. But for a while she could find the fire she craved in his arms and the loneliness would ease. Hands bracketing her head, he held her in place and sought her lips. His glorious taste filled her mouth, intoxicating. The taste of coffee and Ethan captured her heart and soul." *I received this book from the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review.