tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

A Dom's Dilemma

A Dom's Dilemma - Kathryn R. Blake Exploring several aspects of BDSM and the D/S relationship, this story is thoughtfully written and provides interesting insight into the relationship between a Dom and his sub. There is little sex, but the book explores a few different BDSM scenarios, highlighting some elements of BDSM safety and protocol. The author even addresses abuse in BDSM and it becomes the focal point in a heart-pounding plot twist that ultimately decides the fate of Jim and Kelly’s relationship.Jim and Kelly are two strong lead characters that create plenty of heat in this gut-wrenching emotional roller coaster. In addition to exploring the conflicted mindset of a Dom facing difficulties dealing with a bratty and recalcitrant sub, the characters are challenged by issues faced in any relationship: compatibility, past relationships and most importantly, trust and honesty. *I was provided a copy of this book by BTS eMag for purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for this review – all conclusions are my own responsibility.