tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Tied Down (The Edge Series)

Tied Down (The Edge Series) - Kacey Hammell See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com :)This is a great little novella. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and definitely hot. The sex scenes are well written and super-sexy. The story has so many elements that I love. A strong female lead, a hot male lead, kinky sex, a little bit of humor, and even some tear-inducing romance complete the package. That’s quite a bit packed into this novella that is worth reading!“If all went well—if she said yes—it would be one helluva story to look back on. He came to a stop in the doorway of his bedroom. There slept the love of his life, her wavy red tresses spread out across his pillow, the sheets tangled around her sleek and gorgeous legs. Christ, even sleeping, she stole his breath. As he moved into the bedroom and to the foot of the bed, he made a mental note to take her Glock from the bedside table. He wanted to live to tell their grandchildren about how he proposed marriage. Knowing her as he did…she’d shoot first then ask questions.”I received this book as a review copy from Decadent Publishing in exchange for a fair and honest review.