tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

The Angel

The Angel (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz Read this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com.*Note: If you have not yet read The Siren(The Original Sinners #1), this review contains spoilers. The Angel by Tiffany Reisz is at once beautifully written, mesmerizingly sexy, and wickedly entertaining. The Original Sinners series is fast becoming one of my all-time favorites.I was eager to be back in the world of the captivating Nora Sutherlin, and was not disappointed one bit. Reisz once has again delivered a book that had me holding my breath, wiping away tears, laughing out loud, and thinking deliciously dirty thoughts. I was thrilled to be back in the Underground and so pleased to get to know more about these characters and the pasts that shaped their current stories. The story transitioned easily from flashbacks to the present.For me, The Angel is about the relationship between Nora and Soren. I realize that Soren, being kinky, a sadist, and a Catholic priest, is a polarizing character. Though he is extremely handsome, terrifying, and damaged, he is also loving, devoted, and human. I adore him. I loved being able to see more of he and Nora together. As always, Nora does not disappoint. She is strong, brilliant, and sexy with just enough vulnerability. Though theirs is an unconventional love story, it is a beautiful love story just the same. Soren's handling of the situation with Suzanne, the reporter, only made me love him more.Nora and Soren are apart for a large part of the book so we get to spend more time with some of the other characters in the series. We get more insight in to their pasts, their lives, and what makes them tick. Michael and Griffin's journey was a wonderful surprise and offered and element of healing and redemption. And of course, Wesley is there, still in Nora's heart, and he has a secret to reveal.Dark, sexy, and subversive, The Angel is a must read. I can not wait for the third book in the series!!"You belong to me...always.""Always", she repeated. "I will do whatever I must so you can come back to me.""I know you will, sir.""And we will keep our promise to each other."Nora reached up and touched his face."I will die in my collar." She repeated her part of the pledge.Soren turned his head and kissed the inside of her palm."And I will die in mine." *I received this book as an ARC from the publisher(via Netgalley) in exchange for a fair and honest review.Read this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com.