tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Make Me Shiver (Just Make Me, #1)

Make Me Shiver (Just Make Me, #1) - Aline Hunter see the full review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.comA love story complete with flowers, jewelry, romance, and KINK.This book was a great, easy read, with a good story and relatable characters. Here's the thing: I loved Michael. Period. Blue collar, strong, undeniably sexy, and honest to a fault are elements I love in a male protagonist. Oh, and kinky. Do not forget kinky. Sweet and ultimately submissive Lacey complemented him well. I enjoyed their journey, especially Lacey's transition and introspection. Michael knew right away that forever with Lacey was what he wanted, but Lacey wasn't so sure.At it's heart, this story is a love story, a romance. This couple must learn to navigate the tricky waters of trust and kinky sex, and decide if they really can make it work."This goes beyond kink. It's essential as breathing. Either you have total faith in the person you are with, or you don't. It's that simple."