tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Seduced by Power (The Seduced Saga, Book 3-Rose's Story)

Seduced by Power (The Seduced Saga, Book 3-Rose's Story) - Kimberly Kinrade See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com.“By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes.” -William Shakespeare, MacbethDruids, shifters, witches, and demons; romance, sex, intense action and the overwhelming power of true love. This third book in Rose’s trilogy is fast-paced and quite intense.Rose and Derek must finally face the evil that threatens the future of their family, their magic, and their love. They each bravely face that darkness that lurks in each twist of the plot. If I could sum up the entire story in a single concept, it would be selfless courage. Rose, Derek, Blake and others are all willing to sacrifice themselves to save the one’s that they love. Theirs is a story of good overcoming evil, and love trumping greed.The book is filled to the brim with action and epic magical battles. The plot is unique and unexpected, with more than a few twists and turns. At the heart of at all, in the midst of the turmoil, violent power-struggles, deceit, and uncertain futures, Derek and Rose’s love remains unwavering, guiding the story towards it’s long- awaited and epic climax.“I didn’t have long. Instead of dwelling on my fear, I pictured Derek in my mind, imagining each of our days together, the way he held me, the way he made love to me, the smile on his face when I said something to make him laugh. I’d known love, the greatest, most epic of all loves. Not many people could ever say that. If the universe chose to rip it away from me after so short a time, I could only be grateful that I’d had any time at all.”In the same vein of the other books in the series, Seduced by Power is beautifully written, poetic, and emotional. Kinrade uses the perspective of three different characters, and the story still moves along smoothly and seamlessly. Once again, this book has the added bonus of being visually beautiful, a joy to read. This book could be read as a stand-alone but is a richer and more complete experience when read as part of the series. (And the first two books are great reads as well!)*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.