tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Strict Machine (Master, #25)

Strict Machine (Master, #25) - Justus Roux See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com!There are many elements to this story that I enjoyed. There is sexy Master Darius, a former Marine, now a Master that has dedicated his life to saving submissives caught up in a seedy sexual slavery ring. I particularly enjoyed his brave vigilantism and penchant for steampunk inspired fucking machines.The plot in general has action as well as romance, and moves along very quickly. I only wish that I had been able to form a stronger connection with the main characters. The writing is a bit stark and unemotional, and the style is reflective of our hero’s strict and somewhat cold demeanor. Fortunately, Salome’s character provides a bit of softness and vulnerability. Overall, this is a good book with a compelling plot and a satisfying finish.*I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.