tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

The Keeper

The Keeper - Natalie Star The Keeper is fast-paced and fun to read. The premise was interesting, but for me this story is about the characters. The author provides a great cast with many loveable characters and a few villains. Billie, the main character, is strong and brave, and a relatable teenage girl. Her story is about choices: she must choose whether to fulfill her destiny and who will ultimately capture her heart. I thoroughly enjoyed Billie’s journey as she learned to use her new supernatural gifts on her quest. She is never alone on her journey, accompanied by her friends, both human and supernatural. Billie and her companions must face dangerous enemies, and the book has some good, action-packed fight scenes. The Keeper kept me turning pages from the beginning to the very end.* I was provided a copy of the book by BTS eMag for purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for this review – all conclusions are my own responsibility.