tattooedbookreview

Shattered
C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (Always a Marine, #10)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (Always a Marine, #10) - Heather Long See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.comThis story of a Marine meeting a nearly broken woman, helping her to heal and move on from her past, and ultimately finding love with her hit incredibly close to home for me.It is beautifully written and deeply emotional, with characters that demand the reader’s devoted attention. Melody’s story is absolutely heart-breaking, but the author gives her such strength, even in her devastating vulnerability. She clings to the edge, finding hope in small places. When Joe comes in to her life, she sees someone who finally may catch her if she can’t hold on any longer. Joe is the perfect leading man, strong, supportive, handsome, and kind.I was completely captivated by Melody and Joe’s story. It is devastating, touching, and heart-warming; two people finding light in complete darkness. I loved that that they took the necessary time to heal themselves before coming together as a couple. I cried more than a few tears for these characters and rejoiced at their eventual happy ending. I absolutely love this book.*I received this book from the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review.