tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

Eternally Yours

Eternally Yours - Kelli Scott This is a well-written, sexy, and heart-breaking paranormal romance; a quick and easy novella, perfect for a single setting. It is the dark story of young loved halted by a single tragic event. Though they can't have a normal life together, the couple lives only for their yearly reunion. Their coupling is enticing filled with emotion. In just a short story, the author creates an engaging plot and intriguing characters; I only wish that I could have read more."She dragged her long, red nails lightly down his torso and he recoiled. Yes, while out cold she'd stripped him naked and tied him to the bed. Was that a crime? Not according to vampire law, not that she studied it. If anything were more daunting than human law, it would be vampire law. You'd have to live forever to absorb it all. The only thing she wanted to absorb was him. His heart and soul and mortality."*I received this book from the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review.