tattooedbookreview

C.C. Brown
The Forbidden Trilogy
Kimberly Kinrade, Karpov Kinrade

The Key to Love

The Key to Love - Meg Mims Meg Mims has crafted a sweet and heart-warming romance brought to life with sensual and detailed imagery involving art and food. Jennette and Steve are interesting and relatable main characters with very different backgrounds. Each struggling through their own difficult times, they are brought together by a twist of fate. The story flows easily, as Jennette and Steve slowly realize the benefits of letting their guard down and trusting again. The author smoothly draws out their courtship, building the tension, and keeps the reader interested with a mysterious key: it’s own story and origin adding an element of suspense as well as bringing cohesiveness to this satisfying romantic novella.*I was provided a copy of the book by BTS eMag for purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for this review – all conclusions are my own responsibility.